Hi,

sorry for that question but I cannot find it in the docs or even in the
sources:

Where is the current ActionErrors object stored? In the session or in the
request? I cannot find it. I was looking in the request parameters, the
request attributes, and the session attributes.

I have to access it directly, because I have two forms in the same jsp
file, and the errors of form 1 are shown in form 2, too, and vice versa.

Ciao

Thomas