De: Miguel Angel Medina Lopez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: jueves, 03 de octubre de 2002 14:36
Para: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez; Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Populate form with ActionForm

Thanks, but I thisk I'm doing that. My Action populate the actionForm and
put it in the request, then forward to a JSP that must use the actionForm to
populate the html form. That is the definition of the actions of this
scenario:

    <action path="/detallesEntidad"
           parameter="detalles"
           type="com.action.VehiculoAction"
           scope="request"
           attribute="entidadForm">
           <forward name="siguiente" path="/formularioDetalles.jsp"
redirect="false" />
    </action>
     <action path="/modificarEntidad"
         parameter="modificar"
         type="com.action.VehiculoAction"
         name="vehiculoForm"
         scope="request"
         input="/formularioDetalles.jsp"/>

And the JSP form tag is:

action="/modificarEntidad.do">

I have followed the struts example, but the html form isn't populate. What's
the matter?

Thank You