Hello,
I'm having trouble with the <html:file> tag...

Here's a snippet of my jsp:

enctype="multipart/form-data">

I've also tried the <html:file> tag using the accepts attribute,
accepts="java.io.File", and
accepts="java.io.String",
with, of course, the corresponding property in the actionForm set to the
correct type.

Every time the form is submitted, I get a Servlet Exception:
BeanUtils.populate and ArgumentTypeMismatchException.
Am I missing something here?  Should the type of the upload actionForm
property be File? String?  something else?

If anyone knows of any documentation out there about this, I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Matt