Is there anyway that you could post some more info about your thoughts,
suggestions, ideas, etc about "Huts".  Maybe even post a link to a
zip/tar with the current work you have? I would be very interested in
this and helping out with the project as I am using a combination of
Struts and Hibernate both at work and home and find them BOTH very useful!

Matt