From: James Mitchell [ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 11:15 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] [session] Shared userId

I know what you want to do.  In the web environment, it is impossible.

For every solution you can think of, I can come up with at least 2 "what

if" scenarios that will invalidate your logic.
I've been through this with at least 5 different Product Managers and
there is just no way to handle it.

Sorry if this is only discouraging news, but it is reality.

Good Luck

James