Not sure, but the only way I can see to do it is manually in your Action
class.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Silva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:45 PM

this may be what i am looking for.

i have a question about this example...  how does struts match the
parameters, whose names are all the same.  his examples uses.

category=XYZ&key=123

so if you had a bunch of parameters like so

category=XYZ&key=123&category=ABC&key=256&category=AAA

how does struts correspond the category to the key?  in my app i am
currently doing this like so,

123_category=XYZ&124_category=ABC&129_category=AAA

and parsing through the parameter list.  I also have more than one parameter
type per key, like so.

123_category=XYZ&124_category=ABC&129_category=AAA&123_color=green&124_color
=red&129_color=blue&123_type=1&124_type=1&129_type=2

so the question remains, how do i correspond a key, to multiple attributes.
i cannot tell if the example given will actually do this, and if so, how?
struts magic? ;-)

---mark