I just took that test...what's *%@#%@! Tourette's syndrome?

Mark

On the contrary, the goal is better communication between people with
different temperaments.

This is not labeling like has been done with kids and things like reading
level. There is no good or bad temperament, just differences that affect
behavior and communication.

> not be fooled.  Also, if you want to understand yourself
> better, take a trip to the mountains and contemplate your
> life with respect to the cosmos--identifying with some group
> or category tells you ZERO about who you really are as a
> unique individual.

I'd challenge you to read "Please Understand Me" and see if you might find
*some* insight.