Im running 1.1, so in your case, running 1.0 you would need to make changes
in the ActionServlet, as afaik the RequestProcessor is a 1.1 thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: James A. Hillyerd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 01:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Session management for cached resources

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 19:14, Andrew Hill wrote:
> Im doing something rather like this, only I called it an
"OperationContext"
> which comprises a hashtable of attributes and an id to store it under in
the
> session (passed in the request). I simply overrode the RequestProcessor so
> it knew to look for an actionform in the OperationContext first if the
form
> scope is session.
> Works quite nicely.

That sounds pretty close to what I want to do.  Which version of Struts
are you running?  I'm still on 1.0 right now.

Something else I was considering was to use a naming convention like
"context.name", and then have a utility method that would iterate
through the session and remove "mymodule.*".  Not quite as elegant as
your solution though. =)

-james

--
[]  James A. Hillyerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Java Software Engineer
[]  PGP 1024D/D31BC40D F87B 7906 C0DA 32E8 B8F6 DE23 FBF6 4712 D31B C40D