DispatchAction works fine. Thanks.

However I need to submit different ActionForms
with different subactions in

Since DispatchAction multiplexes different
subactions using the same action mapping
entry, it will use the same ActionForm.

The other way is to define distinct action mappings
for different subactions (add, delete, ...) and
specify different form beans for each entry in
struts-config.

I prefer to use DIspatchAction, as I think its neater.
Is there a way for me to tell DispatchAction to
use different forms beans for different methods?

Tx

/Kobe