From: Gemes Tibor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 19:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Order or multivalued paramter

If a form has multiple input field with the same name, will the order be
preserved?

Eg my form is like this:

<input type="hidden" name="testParm" value="one">
<input type="hidden" name="testParm" value="two">
<input type="hidden" name="testParm" value="three">
<input type="hidden" name="testParm" value="four">
<input type="hidden" name="testParm" value="five">

Will myForm.getTestParm() return the {"one", "two", "three", "four", "five"}
array for all the case?

Can I depend on it?

Tib