Hi Brian,

Thanks for your response! I tried to define a forward within the /selectTab action,
but I still see a blank page. The new action mapping is below

    <action path="/selectTab"
            type="com.phs.ezhr.presentation.action.MainMenuAction"
            validate="false"
            input="/Top.jsp"
            name="mainMenuForm"
            scope="request" >
            <forward name="success" path="/MainMenu.jsp" />
    </action>

Read the Struts archive, it seems that using tiles/template is a better choice than
calling in action in the frame src attribute.

Also, it would be much appreciated if some one can share a sample code and
configuration on how to develop tabs functionality with frame and tiles. I'm going
through tiles-documentation tutorial.

The layout that we have for our application is below

Top frame: Tab labels
Middle frame: content body
Bottom frame: other data and footer.

Thanks!