Some how I assume that you did not need to configure each webapp in the
conf file. (I guess I am just lazy).

Anyway I noticed that the  default web app had the session settings so I
just  copied the default web app and named it to our app.

This worked and it does appear faster than even tomcat 4.1.12 (using the
netscape browser timer).

The interesting thing is that Resin found a stray </logic:equal> in my html
and it gave a fairly readable error as well.
Tomcat has not complained about it.

If it will auto copile my java classes as it states, I think I may continue
developing with Resin.

We are going live with JBoss/Tomcat because of the internal connectors.  If
a JBoss connector existed for Resin that my change things.

Thanks for the help.

"Andy Kriger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/08/2002 09:18:58 AM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:    RE: [OT] Container Wars - Resin and sessions

have you tried...
<session-config enable-url-rewriting='true'/>

this enables Resin to track the session in the URL