From: Carlos Henrique Righetto Moreira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Beginner ClassNotFoundException

This list can help beginners? :) If not, sorry to bother!

In all examples I tested, everything works properly. Now, my first own test doesn't
work. There's only one Action class (LoginAction) and one Form class
(LoginForm) compiled ok in the classes directory. struts-config.xml is configured
properly (I guess).

This is the error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception creating bean of class LoginForm:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: LoginForm

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Carlos