Hello!

We just solved a problem we simply do not understand...  Found nothing in
the archive about this. Here it is:

- Problem happens on Tomcat and Weblogic,
- Using Struts 1.0.2,
- bean is correctly declared and referenced in struts-config.xml (checked a
thousand times...),
- property name is correctly spelled in property attribute of tag bean:write
or html:text (also checked a thousand times...),
- bean .class is deleted and .java is re-compiled,
- web server restarted.
- error message when accessing the page: no getter method for property
departureCountry found in bean ...

Solution found: java bean class is renamed and struts-config.xml updated
accordingly.

but why?!  oh why?!!

MA