Nothing wrong with having the O'Reilly book on your desktop....  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Stoessel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:42 AM

Maybe because I've done mostly server side stuff but it seems to me that
Javascript is more popular than ever. The mozilla project uses it with
cool XUL for the interface. And now JSF and EL it seems to be creeping
into my world. Ugh. I know the minimal amount of Javascript. What I want
to know from my java brethren is this: do I need to pick up the
definitive guide to javascript so I can leverage the full power of the
new technologies?
Thanks.
--
Vincent Stoessel