Don't use 4.7 - we had to abandon it as a required browser because we found
ourselves maintain two client-side code bases.  It just wasn't worth the
trouble.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Delamere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 11:36 AM

exactly!

Perhaps, some javascript guru can tell me how to set the cursor back to the
end of the text in an input field.  Basically, I´m checking the entered
value whenever someone types a letter into the input field, change it
slightly and then assign the new string back to the input field.  Now this
works with mozilla and explorer like a dream, but netscape 4.7x always puts
the cursor to the beginning!!??

Come on you javascript gurus!  Who has the solution? :-D

Regards,

Michael