Wendy wrote:
> I'd love to see this answered as well-- I'm doing a name resolution screen
> that I would like to reuse all over the place.  I need to be able to get
> back to exactly where I came from.

Craig replied:
> One challenge here is that the action attribute's value is used to
> determine which form bean will be used, including creating it if
> necessary.

I currently do not have an ActionForm to go along with the resolution.jsp
page.  It's a simple HTML form that presents a list of names using <iterate>
and <html:radio>.  Happily, the <html:radio> tag works without a surrounding

I'm now wondering if I'm making this WAY too complicated.  Can't I just do a
<bean:write> and pull what I want out of some scope:

<form action="<bean:write name="pageToGoBackTo/>" >

Off to try that out... it looks wrong, but I can hope!

--
Wendy Smoak
http://sourceforge.net/projects/unidbtags