nice, you can tell people that you have the same license plate number on both of your
vehicles...or maybe not, since it would turn into a 45-min. exposition on number
theory to make your point if they aren't mathematically inclined.

hash name?  Did she get that monicker after the trip to Amsterdam or something? ;)
Nah, I guess you mean the running kind o' hash.  Anywho, you mentioned it in some
post-or-the-other about an airline fiasco you endured post-9/11.

peace,
Joe