This is execution path (is that correct term?):

Identify the path to select mapping,
Set the locale
Set the content-type and non caching headers
Preprocess
Identify mapping
Check if a role is required to perform the action
Retrieve or create the form and store in scope
Call reset()
Populate the form  ******* called here.

So the bean is created when its populated, let me reassure you:)

Its still much better to put business logic somewhere else than your
reset method.

chanoch

material from any computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses,
recipients should check this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We
make no warranty as to absence of viruses in this e-mail or any
attachments.