Sometimes it's just slow.  Check your "Sent" folder to make sure you
actually sent the message, and make sure you don't receive anything from
the MAILER-DAEMON saying it bounced.  If those two things are true then
most likely it's just taking a while to be shown.  I have this happen a
lot lately :-( but I'm not sure if it's "just me" or not - part of the
time I think it is.

--
Eddie Bush