I am setting up the following: a JSP containing a form; the submit action of
the JSP calls a Struts Action class. Since I don't really need an action
simply to forward to the JSP, I thought I'd use the action include or foward
attribute which seems to accomplish this. But I can't make it work.

Here is the struts-config entry...

<action path="/Registration"
        forward="/registration.jsp">
</action>

I would expect that /Registration.do would open registration.jsp

Instead I get '500 No action instance for path /Registration could be
created'

Any ideas?

thx
andy