Hi all,
 An excellent book with clear examples is James Cooper's Java Design Patterns. You can
find it in
PDF format to download here : http://www.patterndepot.com/put/8/JavaPatterns.htm
 I think it is much more clear in explaining patterns and its examples are very good
to improve
learning patterns.
 I recommend it!

Best regards,