That goes in as the last option if struts doesnt support validating
'dynamically generated' fields. But guess it goes well with one
<nested:iterate>- http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt/revision.html
(Update 9/25/2001).

My application has two nested iterates- <nested:iterate property="parent">
<nested:iterate property="child">

So I feel I've no other option other than working ovver 'dynamically
generated' JavaScript.

Thsnks, SRIRAM