Yes, 30 minutes before I did -I really forgot this valuable source of
information!!!!
What I did was really stupid!

At the beginning, I tried to do all features of my page from scratch,
but as it didn't work, I decided to work step by step.
So I left everything aside, and just tried to get this select box done.
What I also left, was the starting form tag, and my select
property="werkAuswahl"
didn't exist yet, as I thought I only would need it, if I klicked on
"submit"
What I did not think of, is that this is all struts mapping,
and that Struts needs to exchange all those parameters into the real
adresses,
as the struts file gets translated into a servelet, and without working
parameters,
this cannot be done.

Now it works greatly!

:-)