On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 1:19:01 PM, James wrote:

JH> Simple search for date conversion:

JH> http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&con
JH> fig=struts-user_jakarta_apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=date+convers
JH> ion

    James, I posted myself many times in that thread. That thread does
    not answer the question. It deals with java.sql.Date not
    java.util.Date and yes Craig does mention about custom Converters
    but I'm wondering if others have done that as their solution for
    dealing with java.util.Date and BeanUtils, etc.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]