Hi Jerry,

to answer your questions:

>1.  Is this Struts 1.1b2 (or 3) compliant?  In other words, can I continue
to use DynaBeans, Tiles, Validator, etc?
You can use StrutsCX with the with Struts 1.1. but DynaBeans, Validator or
Tiles are not yet supported. I'm working on integration of the Validator. -
Tiles should get replaced by a standard XML/XSLT way of layout management.
Ideas appreciated. And the integration of DynaBeans should be possible, too.
Maybe I will come up with an example in the next couple of weeks, too.

>2.  Is there a working example that can by downloaded?

Sure. Check out the latest strutscx.war file by clicking on Download v0.8.1
in the menu.

http://it.cappuccinonet.com/strutscx/

Bernhard Woehrlin
XML Architect, Java Web Component Developer
(SCJP2, SCWCD, IBM XML/141, IBM OOAD/UML)