Hi,

A Dijous 17 Octubre 2002 19:31, Xue-Feng Yang va escriure:
>  --- "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote: >
>
> > On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Xue-Feng Yang wrote:
> > > Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:19:48 -0400 (EDT)
> > > From: Xue-Feng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > Subject: RE: Can V in MVC be Swing in Struts?
> > >
> > > Let me copy your answer here with #, and tell me
> >
> > where
> >
> > > is your "correct" answer.

> > :
> > :-).
> > :
> > > # There are at least two different ways to
> >
> > accomplish
> >
> > > # this:
> > >
> > > #* Have your Action write the XML output directly

> > > #the response,
> > > #  and then return null (indicates that the
> >
> > response
> >
> > > #has been completed,
> > > #  so no forwarding is necessary).
> >
> > To use output directly generated by an Action
> > (either serialized objects,
> > or directly created XML), use this.
>
> Hahaha, where is the VO in your message with #? You
> only talked about XML not VO.

html, xml, serialized objects, pdf, svg,  what's the difference?

For serialized objects:

Set the content type to "application/x-java-serialized-object"
Grab the ServletOuputStream in a ObjectOutputStream and write(Object it)
return null

Salut,

-- Antoni Reus