I had not received any confirmation mail from them.

                    "James

                    Mitchell"            To:     "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <jmitchtx@telo       cc:

                    city.com>            Subject:     RE: Urgent

                    10/18/2002

                    02:28 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

You have to wait until the confirmation come back, and reply to that.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org