I also attach my jsp page, please  help!!!!

kiuma wrote:

Thx for your reply, but a post to a such form gives a bean.populate error (500)

I've tryed to use this form but there is another bug DAMN!!!!!

public String[] getPrincipalPermissions()
{
return principalPermissions; }

public void setPrincipalPermissions( String[] principalPermissions )
{ this.principalPermissions = principalPermissions; }

Now this strange thing happens:
when i open my jsp, and I have som checkb. on, I deselect them all and

principalPermissions[] does not change its value.

This thing doesn't happen if I leave at least one checked.

Now I dont know if the fault is mine or of my beta html-el....

Please help!!

Karr, David wrote:

At end.