Has Validator changed in its use of 'required'?  I pulled down the 20021008
build a couple of weeks ago, and found that Validator is now 'requiring' all
of my form fields even when I don't specify the required parameter.  I did a
quick check in the archives but didn't see anything immediately.  Has anyone
else come across this?  Is this fixed in a newer build?

TIA

Jerry Jalenak
Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.