Can you try removing the required from the depends for password and give minlength and
maxlength. Since minLength is mentioned required is not necesary.
Try it and let ue know.
this may be considered as a bug in struts too.
Thanks !
Bachan

 "Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: My team can't get the Struts
client-side (i.e. JavaScript) validation
framework to work. We want to ensure that a password is between 6 and 30
characters. Has anyone been able to get these checks to work? The "required"
field check works, but the "minlength" and "maxlength" do not. Here's what
our validation.xml file contains:

depends="required">

depends="required,minlength,maxlength">

minlength