From: Susan Bradeen [mailto:SusanB@;softlanding.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 1:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Validator later rather than sooner?

Is it general practice, or recommended, to develop a Struts application using the Action/ActionForm classes first (getting everything working properly) and later switch to the Validator classes, OR to use the Validator classes (implementing validation) right from the beginning?
I have done a little with form validation, but not enough to know if I will get myself in trouble by waiting and "switching" class sets later on.

Thanks,
Susan Bradeen