hy,

if i start tomcat 4.1.12 with struts used in my webapplication i get the
following error on server console (server started with catalina.sh run)

Oct 25, 2002 11:19:28 AM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 1 column 9: Document root element "taglib", must
match DOCTYPE root "null".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match
DOCTYPE root "null".
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:232)
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:173)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:362)

with tomcat 4.0.3 my applicatin run's without problems.

if i remove tiles.tdt from WEB-INF/tlds, then the server starts without any
error.

where is my problem?

ma