Sandra,

 Visit the following link to get more info on opening new window

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/ref
erence/methods/showmodaldialog.asp

http://www.webreference.com/js/column90/9.html

Regards,
Divakar

DISCLAIMER: Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is
proprietary to Mascot Systems Limited and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have
been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended
recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any
use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Before opening attachments,
please scan for viruses.