From: Miller, Jason [mailto:jmiller@;ostglobal.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 8:30 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Nested html:form

So you have two forms, and when one is submitted you want to include every
element from both forms, and when the other is submitted, you want only the
specific elements included?  I think you will have to do some funky server
manipulation to pull off this trick.  Basically, it looks like you'll have
to treat the whole thing as one big form, and then check which button was
used to submit, then ignore (or include) the appropriate subset of formbean
properties in your processing.

If you can get the nested forms bit to work, then neato.