Barracuda?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:jmitchtx@;telocity.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 14:39
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: static pages

Quite the contrary.  The users guide, api docs and published materials are
littered with hints and how to's for getting the best performance out of
your app.

I'm not here to argue about Struts' performance.  Anyone who chooses another
framework over Struts either doesn't need Struts or they don't know what it
has to offer.  I have yet to meet anything that comes close to what this
framework can do.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:struts-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>