Hi,

I got an select box, where you can select a value. When you hit submit,
you get displayed a list of data records that fit to that value.
But the selected value should get stored for the whole session,
so if you hit on "edit" or "delete" that you directly get displayed the
table,
wihout selecting the value another time.

At the moment I got something like this:

<logic:present parameter="plantSelection">
</logic:present>
(The real page is much more complicated, but this should do it to
understand the problem faster)

So when I hit edit, I want to be able to edit the data record on the
same page. Therefore when backwarding to this page,
the table directly needs to get shown, without to hit on the submit
button.

Got me ?

If you understan what I mean, help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,

marcus