Make sure you're submitting to .do not .jsp. Also, it's usually a bad idea to rely on js to submit forms. What happens when javascript is turned off?

David

From: "Alok Garg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Javascripting
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:09:26 +0530

Hello All,
I am facing problem in using javascript.
The cases:
1) I have a select box.
2) OnChange a javascript method is called.
3) In this method a Form is submitted and an action class is called.
4) on finishing with the action class same jsp is called.

Problem::

5) if now again step 2 is repeated I am getting the error object not found??

On seeing the URL of the page before submitting it was a jsp page and after submitting it is a .do page.

Please help me with it.