Hi,

I am trying to create a form that spans multiple pages, but the validation does not seem to work with DynaValidatorForm unless I explicitly set the page number in the action class like so:

int foof = -1;
try{
foof = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("page"));
info.setPage(foof);
}catch(Exception e){
log.error(e.getMessage(),e);
}

ActionErrors errors = info.validate(mapping, request);

And this does work...until I submit the second page. When I do this it still tries to validate the properties from the 1st page (which are not there) and the second page. I can post more info if that helps. I'd really like to know if my program is defective or if it is a bug in Struts (which is 1.1b, BTW). Thanks for any guidance.

--
Seth Milder
Department of Physics and Astronomy