From: Patrice Thiebaud [mailto:patrice.thiebaud@;bea.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 9:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cancel button with Javascript validation

In a page with Javascript validation, I use the html:cancel tag.

When I click on the Cancel button, the Javascript form validation function
is called and an error message is displayed if I didn't enter valid
information for the different fields of the form. So the cancellation is
not taken into account.
What can I do to bypass the Javascript validation when the Cancel button is
clicked ?

Thanks in advance.

Patrice Thiebaud - Presales Senior Consultant
BEA Systems - France
Tour Manhattan
6 place de l'Iris
92095 PARIS La Défense Cédex
Tel: 33 1 41 45 70 27 Mobile: 06 08 05 95 95