The information I've found in these threads does not provide adequate
information on how to do this dynamically.  If I use the form to create a
map, it doesn't know which item I'm iterating through in the list.  The link
I'm using now is this:

paramName="container" paramProperty="equipmentNumber">

inside this iterator:

<logic:iterate id="container" name="listToBrowse"
type="com.matson.shipment.ejb.ShipmentContainerValue">

I would like to add another parameter to my link to say
"action=containerDetail".

Should I use jstl c tag as follows:

<jsp:useBean id="paramMap" class="java.util.HashMap"/>
<c:set target="${paramMap}" property="action" value="containerDetail"/>
<c:set target="${paramMap}" property="equipmentNumber"
value="${container.equipmentNumber}"/>

Is it going to know what ${container.equipmentNumber} is?  I'm asking now
before I configure my app server for JSTL.

Thanks,

Cindy