On Monday, November 4, 2002, 5:53:52 PM, Mark wrote:

MA> What are other people using to extract and map data out of the DynaActionForm ?

    I use BeanUtils.copyProperties(..) to copy the properties from my
    DynaActionForm into my Model layer bean.  In the action just do:

    BeanUtils.copyProperties( yourModelLayerBean, yourDynaActionForm );

    (For dealing with java.util.Date I had to create Converter that
    you just register with BeanUtils. If you are using Dates I can
    send it to you or check the archives here).

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@;reumann.net