hmmm.

Tried it this way:

AlaskaGroupsForm alaskaGroupsForm = (AlaskaGroupsForm)form;

alaskaGroupsForm.setGid(gid);
alaskaGroupsForm.setBeschreibung(beschreibung);
alaskaGroupsForm.setStiwo(stiwo);
alaskaGroupsForm.setMo(mo);
alaskaGroupsForm.setStiwoerg(stiwoerg);
alaskaGroupsForm.setOrg1(org1);
alaskaGroupsForm.setOrg2(org2);

But my form in my jsp still doesn't get populated by all properties.
The only property that gets filled is "gid" and that one is filled
automatically from my first jsp using the regular ActionForm.
It seems as if I am creating a new instance of the action form in my
ActionClass istead of using the existing ActionForm.

idea ideas ?

marcus