From: Daniel Jaffa [mailto:jaffad@;courtinnovation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 4:28 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????

netstat -a returns

TCP proliant-ml370:82 proliant-ml370:0 LISTENING
TCP proliant-ml370:90 proliant-ml370:0 LISTENING
TCP proliant-ml370:94 proliant-ml370:0 LISTENING

Which are the 3 instances of Weblogic Server 6.1 SP2.

Eddie, this is not a Struts error and it is also not a BEA Weblogic error.
I have configured Weblogic 6.1 with struts 1.1 b1 and b2. This is a config
error not a
application or framework error.

Viplava, please look at what your configuration is, I assure you that you
have one small
error that is snowballing you right now.

Daniel Jaffa

Sa' right
Sa' write