If you examine the struts-example.war you will find a JSP named 'subscription.jsp'. If you need additional guidance, I'd suggest examining that page. While I don't particularly care for the way it makes the collection available, it should serve as a good example of how to use html:options. Be sure to check the javadoc too!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,

I am very new to struts and I am trying to create combo boxes using the
them with string arrays placed on the JSP page similar to the examples in
the documentation.  What I really need to do is populate them based on
information in a database.  I can create the recordset but after that I am
lost.  Can anyone please help.  Thank you.
Tim Bachta

Tim Bachta

--
Eddie Bush