LOL....no...the Rand() is Randomize.  (Completely Useless Data)

Sorry, just thought I'd have a little fun while making a small point.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:struts-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>