Were in the process of renaming, cleaning up the code and docs
for our next release. As such, it is --always-- a good idea
to recompile your projects against the new jar files.

If you are a struts 1.1 B1 or B2 user, I Strongly encourage
you to download the latest Nightly Builds. You'll get all
the bug fixes and a few new features added.
The more people we have banging on the Nightly builds,
and submitting reproducible Bugzilla reports,
the higher quality release we can give you.

Also remember to update all your .tld and .xml files.

Thank you for taking the time to upgrade !

-Rob