I've looked at the sent files and they seemed ok.

But, the JSP you have sent is different from the JSP fragment
in the first mail, the action in sent jsp i /newReception
and not /filterMails.

Are you sure that you are looking in  the right place
in the right beans? The /newReception uses the bean class
com.bpam.mail.forms.MailFilterForm and not ReadMailForm.

Regards
/Mikael