Congratulations, Ted.

For those of you who do not know, Ted has been one of the most valuable contributors
to the Struts community for a long, long time. He has showed both great knowledge and
extreme patience when dealing with the user community, and Struts would not be the
same without him.

I have no problems recommending the book sight-unseen based solely upon Ted's
reputation.

-= James