Sorry for my previous mail,
I forgot to remove something
that is what i wanted to say :

I am amazed that nobody answered you ...
so, I will do my best

maybe you should use Action.MESSAGE_KEY instead
ActionMessages.GLOBAL_MESSAGE

it seems it's what it is specified in

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/struts-html.html#messages

message : By default the tag will retrieve the request scope bean it will
iterate over from the Action.ERROR_KEY constant string, but if this
attribute is set to 'true' the request scope bean will be retrieved from the
Action.MESSAGE_KEY constant string. Also if this is set to 'true', any value
assigned to the name attribute will be ignored. (RT EXPR)

Regards,
Xavier